YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHTS
1. As you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract within 14 days as from the delivery date of the Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Your right to return Products applies to Products on sale.
2. Your right to return Products does not apply to Products (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or (iv) where sealed Products have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
3. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the Cancellation Form which can be accessed by clicking here, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by post to: hoegtea.com ; or HØEG Customer Service, Bankgatan 1A Lund. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
4. If you cancel your Contract within 14 days as from the delivery date of the Products:
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging and unopened) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
- Products should be returned to the following address HØEG Customer service, Bankgatan 1A Lund, Sweden;
- Customers wishing to return tea Products should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by the national Post or any other courier that is used;
- If sending by post we recommend you obtain proof of postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit;
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products, although, as permitted by law, please note we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in an inappropriate way.
- We will refund any delivery costs you have paid in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day we receive the notification that you cancelled the Contract. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
- If you cancel your order but do not send off such Products to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
YOUR OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS TO RETURN PRODUCTS
We are committed to delivering you Products that conform to those you ordered. As a consumer, you have legal rights in case the Products are defective or do not conform to their description.
These rights (which are summarised in general terms below) do not affect your right to choose to return the Products and to obtain refund under or to rely on any other provision hereof.
If the Products are not compliant, you can refuse them upon delivery or send them back in their original packaging, indicating the reason for refusal on the delivery order or on the invoice. We will bear the costs related thereto.
You may request that the Products be repaired or request a new delivery compliant with your order. If repair and replacement are not possible, you may request the cancellation of the Contract and refund of the amounts paid, or alternatively you may keep the Products and request a reduction of their price. You can send your request by email to order@HØEGTEA.com or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
HØEG Customer service
We will respond as soon as possible.
Under certain conditions, you may in accordance with the law bring a warranty action against hidden defects, or call on a potential commercial warranty applicable to your order.
However, we cannot be held liable if the breach of the Contract or its improper performance is due to an action on your part, to an unforeseeable and insurmountable event attributable to a person outside the scope of the Contract (our service providers are not considered as such), or to a case of force majeure.
OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
1. We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
2. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
3. We only supply Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about these T&Cs or wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the Products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by Swedish law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lund, Sweden. All contracts are concluded in Swedish.
Date of Last Update: January 2019
https://www.hoegtea.com (Site) is a site operated by HØEG Sweden AB, a company registered in Lund with company number 5591595243 (Lund) and VAT number: SE5591595243 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22454 Lund, Sweden (“HØEG”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use the shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum of 24 months.
HØEG EU – CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
This document has been translated into English purely for your convenience.
We, HØEG Sweden SAS a company registered in Lund with company number 5591595243 (Lund) and VAT number: SE5591595243 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22454 Lund, Sweden, hope that you are happy with your order, but if for some reason you are not we have set out below a summary of your rights in the event that you wish to return a product. Full details in relation to such rights can be found in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales which you can access by clicking here.
Please follow the 6 steps outlined below to exercise your cancellation rights and return your goods to HØEG via post. Currently, it is not possible to return items purchased online to any of our stores. If you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, such as an airport or department store, then any return will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us.
As you are a consumer you may cancel your order within 14 days from delivery and obtain a refund.
You can also e-mail us at or contact our Customer Services by telephone or by post.
Simply email email@example.com and include your order number, reason for the return and pictures of the product.
Please also include your name, e-mail address and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
You will then receive a prepaid return label which you can use at a DHL depot or through a scheduled DHL pick-up of your package. If you would like to return your product in another way HØEG do not offer compensation for the return fee.
Package your return item in HØEG packaging or in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging. If goods returned are not in a re-sellable condition, we may not accept your return. Any promotional gifts received with your purchase must also be returned.
We will reimburse the cost of returning the Products to our customer service (in their original packaging and unopened). Please ensure you receive proof of postage or delivery. We are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received by us. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned, and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Customers wishing to return fragrance items should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by the PostNord service or any other courier that is used. We will refund you the costs of freight for return of the Products in the same way payment was accepted for the goods.
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. We will not provide a full refund if the goods show signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you via telephone or e-mail that a reduced refund amount will be available, or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised; or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or (iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
Once we have processed your returns, our Returns Department will contact you by telephone or e-mail. Your payment for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen) will be refunded by HØEG as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 14 days after we have received the goods (provided that you have returned the goods to us within 14 working days of delivery to you or your notifying us of cancellation). Please note that it can take 3 – 5 working days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
For further information please contact Order@hoegtea.com..
The above cancellation and refund rights are in addition to your statutory rights to return goods which are damaged or faulty, or not what you originally ordered. Further details of these rights are set out in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales.