Our website address is: http://hoegtea.com.
This document has been translated into English purely for your convenience.
Date of Last Update: January 2019
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
https://www.hoegtea.com (site) is a site operated by HØEG AB, a company registered in Lund, Sweden with VAT number: SE559159524301 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22354 Lund, Sweden (HØEG).
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, and moral rights, in this Site are owned by or licensed to HØEG. Any use of this Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this Site for any purpose.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, HØEG disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Site. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this Site. Links appearing on this Site are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Site, in any off-website or in any linked websites.
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
HØEG makes every effort to ensure that this Site is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Site or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the Site and screen out anything that may damage it. HØEG will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The provisions of this clause 5 relate to the use of this Site only and do not affect the statutory rights of consumers or any other rights granted by us in connection with the purchase of our goods on this Site (including under the HØEG EU Terms and Conditions for Online Product Sales).
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from your unlawful use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
The trade marks, logos and service marks, and designs (“Intellectual Property”) displayed on our Site are the registered and unregistered marks or designs of HØEG, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our suppliers held, inter alia, in the EU, UK, USA, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, and other countries and are protected by Swedish and international trade mark laws. Except in connection with placing an order for merchandise or as required by applicable law, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our Intellectual Property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
USER GENERATED MATERIAL
By submitting ideas, designs, customisations, creative concepts, or any other information (“User Generated Material”) to this Site (or to our accounts on any Third Party Sites), you understand that this may sometimes qualify as giving rise to ownership of intellectual property rights. You accept and agree that you assign all ownership of any potential intellectual property rights and other rights in the User Generated Material to HØEG. To the extent such transfer is not valid, and you grant HØEG, by submitting the User Generated Material to this Site, royalty free license to use, including but not limited to a right to copy, modify, publicly display, distribute and to sublicense (all or parts of), the User Generated Material for any purposes as it deems fit, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving this Site or other products or services both online and offline.
All User Generated Material shall be deemed to be non-confidential. HØEG shall be entitled to use or disclose the User Generated Material in any manner whatsoever, without liability or notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no claim against HØEG or any other party should any User Generated Material created, posted or sent by you be used in the above sense by HØEG or any part of its group.
You warrant that:
- any User Generated Material is generated by yourself;
- any User Generated Material is not, and does not contain, material which is offensive, abusive, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous or unlawful, and does not infringe, or potentially infringe, the rights of a third party or any applicable law including, in particular, any intellectual property rights;
- any User Generated Material is original and is not copied in whole or in part from any third party;
- any User Generated Material does not contain or constitute software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or ‘spam’ in any form; and
- you will not impersonate any person or entity or use any false email address or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any User Generated Material submitted, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims arising from your claims and/or any third party claims to any rights in any User Generated Material.
You agree that HØEG:
- does not, and has no obligation to, review the User Generated Material;
- is not in any manner responsible for User Generated Material;
- does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Generated Material; and
- cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Generated Material will not appear on this Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, HØEG reserves the right to moderate all User Generated Material, and to decline the submission of, or remove any User Generated Material in its absolute discretion, for example because it infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, because the content is inappropriate, obscene, or abusive, or for any other reason. HØEG is under no obligation to inform you of the reasons for such intervention.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of HØEG in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of HØEG under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on the part of HØEG.
OTHER LEGAL NOTICES/POLICIES
- Terms & Conditions for Online Sales;
CHANGES TO LEGAL NOTICES
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by Swedish law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lund, Sweden.
HØEG EU – TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALES
Date of Last Update: January 2019
Welcome to the HØEG EU website (the « HØEG site” or the “Site”), operated by HOEG AB a company registered in Lund with company number 5591595243 (Lund) and VAT number: SE559159524301 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22354, Lund, Sweden (“HØEG”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
By placing an order with HØEG for products which are sold on the Site (“Products”) you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these T&Cs (“T&Cs”). Please read these T&Cs carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect, you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
We amend these T&Cs from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these T&Cs were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the T&Cs in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these T&Cs and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
All sales on this Site are made by HØEG AB, a company registered in Lund with company number 5591595243 (Lund) and VAT number: SE559159524301 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22354, Lund, Sweden.
Additional policies, including but not limited to the following (which can be accessed by clicking on the link below), also form part of these T&Cs and should be read carefully before placing an order:
In order to make a purchase through the Site or to use some of the services or features made available to you on our Site you may or will be required to register. When you register, you will be required to provide information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number and email address, which is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change in future you are required to amend your personal online account immediately. We may change registration requirements from time to time. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
The purchase of Products through the Site is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with Swedish law.
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the Products or its price as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus VAT at the current rate and delivery charges as set out during the checkout process.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. Items in your Shopping Bag will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s Products detail page.
All Products are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the Products is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the Products you have ordered are not available.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on ‘submit order’ on the final page of our ordering process.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). A legally binding contract between us will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (or, in the unlikely event that a Dispatch Confirmation is not sent due to a processing error, when we dispatch the Products to you) (“Contract”). If you require any information concerning your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a Product error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
Deliveries can be made to all countries except Australia and North Korea. If you have a question about delivery outside of these quoted countries we will advise you if you call our customer services team on +46 (0) 702639768.
We will deliver the Products in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. Upon delivery of the Products to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your Products. For further information please see the returns and the cancellation right sections within these terms and conditions.
When offered, free delivery applies to Standard delivery only; next day, express and international delivery options are excluded from this offer. We will endeavour to deliver all orders will be within 3-8 working days as from the day of the Contract, although these timings cannot be guaranteed.
You should inspect the Products upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us (and return the Products in accordance with your cancellation rights or other statutory rights (as referred to at clauses “Your Cancellation Rights” and “Your Other Statuory Rights To Return Products” below).
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is received. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to HØEG, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Products. We retain the legal ownership of all Products until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the Products will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the Products to you. Risk in the Products transfers to you upon delivery.
YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHTS
1. As you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract within 14 days as from the delivery date of the Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Your right to return Products applies to Products on sale.
2. Your right to return Products does not apply to Products (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or (iv) where sealed Products have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
3. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the Cancellation Form which can be accessed by clicking here, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by post to: hoegtea.com ; or HØEG Customer Service, Bankgatan 1A Lund. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
4. If you cancel your Contract within 14 days as from the delivery date of the Products:
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging and unopened) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
- Products should be returned to the following address HØEG Customer service, Bankgatan 1A Lund, Sweden;
- Customers wishing to return tea Products should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by the national Post or any other courier that is used;
- If sending by post we recommend you obtain proof of postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit;
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products, although, as permitted by law, please note we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in an inappropriate way.
- We will refund any delivery costs you have paid in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day we receive the notification that you cancelled the Contract. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
- If you cancel your order but do not send off such Products to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
YOUR OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS TO RETURN PRODUCTS
We are committed to delivering you Products that conform to those you ordered. As a consumer, you have legal rights in case the Products are defective or do not conform to their description.
These rights (which are summarised in general terms below) do not affect your right to choose to return the Products and to obtain refund under or to rely on any other provision hereof.
If the Products are not compliant, you can refuse them upon delivery or send them back in their original packaging, indicating the reason for refusal on the delivery order or on the invoice. We will bear the costs related thereto.
You may request that the Products be repaired or request a new delivery compliant with your order. If repair and replacement are not possible, you may request the cancellation of the Contract and refund of the amounts paid, or alternatively you may keep the Products and request a reduction of their price. You can send your request by email to order@HØEGTEA.com or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
HØEG Customer service
We will respond as soon as possible.
Under certain conditions, you may in accordance with the law bring a warranty action against hidden defects, or call on a potential commercial warranty applicable to your order.
However, we cannot be held liable if the breach of the Contract or its improper performance is due to an action on your part, to an unforeseeable and insurmountable event attributable to a person outside the scope of the Contract (our service providers are not considered as such), or to a case of force majeure.
OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
1. We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
2. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
3. We only supply Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about these T&Cs or wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the Products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by Swedish law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lund, Sweden. All contracts are concluded in Swedish.
Date of Last Update: January 2019
https://www.hoegtea.com (Site) is a site operated by HØEG Sweden AB, a company registered in Lund with company number 5591595243 (Lund) and VAT number: SE5591595243 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22454 Lund, Sweden (“HØEG”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use the shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum of 24 months.
HØEG EU – CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
This document has been translated into English purely for your convenience.
We, HØEG Sweden SAS a company registered in Lund with company number 5591595243 (Lund) and VAT number: SE5591595243 and whose registered office is located at Bankgatan 1A, 22454 Lund, Sweden, hope that you are happy with your order, but if for some reason you are not we have set out below a summary of your rights in the event that you wish to return a product. Full details in relation to such rights can be found in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales which you can access by clicking here.
Please follow the 6 steps outlined below to exercise your cancellation rights and return your goods to HØEG via post. Currently, it is not possible to return items purchased online to any of our stores. If you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, such as an airport or department store, then any return will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us.
As you are a consumer you may cancel your order within 14 days from delivery and obtain a refund.
You can also e-mail us at or contact our Customer Services by telephone or by post.
Simply email email@example.com and include your order number, reason for the return and pictures of the product.
Please also include your name, e-mail address and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
You will then receive a prepaid return label which you can use at a DHL depot or through a scheduled DHL pick-up of your package. If you would like to return your product in another way HØEG do not offer compensation for the return fee.
Package your return item in HØEG packaging or in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging. If goods returned are not in a re-sellable condition, we may not accept your return. Any promotional gifts received with your purchase must also be returned.
We will reimburse the cost of returning the Products to our customer service (in their original packaging and unopened). Please ensure you receive proof of postage or delivery. We are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received by us. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned, and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Customers wishing to return fragrance items should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by the PostNord service or any other courier that is used. We will refund you the costs of freight for return of the Products in the same way payment was accepted for the goods.
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. We will not provide a full refund if the goods show signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you via telephone or e-mail that a reduced refund amount will be available, or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised; or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or (iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
Once we have processed your returns, our Returns Department will contact you by telephone or e-mail. Your payment for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen) will be refunded by HØEG as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 14 days after we have received the goods (provided that you have returned the goods to us within 14 working days of delivery to you or your notifying us of cancellation). Please note that it can take 3 – 5 working days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
For further information please contact Order@hoegtea.com..
The above cancellation and refund rights are in addition to your statutory rights to return goods which are damaged or faulty, or not what you originally ordered. Further details of these rights are set out in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales.
The Discovery Service value is redeemable against any HØEG.com tea purchase within 4 weeks. Products eligible for voucher redemption include all sellable products within the Tea category on the site.
Maximum of one Discovery Service per order. Maximum of one Discovery Service per person per month.
Once your Discovery Service purchase is complete, you will receive via email a unique voucher code to be used on HØEGTEA.com.
Voucher code will be sent via email 14 days after purchase. Voucher code valid during 4 weeks after reception and for use on HØEGTEA.com only in the same currency as when purchased. The discovery set cannot be exchanged or returned once the voucher code has been used.
This Discovery Service offer / voucher cannot be combined or cumulated with any other promotions / offers / discounts.
This service is exclusively available on HØEGTEA.com.